Please review the details below and share with booth attendees for the conference.
Registration and Important Information
• Registration is limited to four booths per company.
• Booths will not be held without payment.
• You are not automatically pre-registered for the booth at the 2023 conference if you attended in 2022.
• If your company purchases four booths in one transaction, all booths will be listed in program materials under the company that completed the registration.
• REMINDER: 700, 800 and 900 booths can only be secured if you a premier booth, or a diamond or platinum sponsorship.
• No motorized vehicles or trailers will be allowed in exhibit booths.
• If you are unable to participate as a vendor in the show, we ask that you do not host a hospitality suite during show hours.
• The Energy Progress & Innovation Conference committee reserves the right to evaluate company booth requests on an individual basis, as deemed appropriate and/or necessary.
Confirmation, Shipping and Facility Details
Any additional costs associated with booth setup are the responsibility of the vendor. The Bismarck Event Center (BEC) will contact all confirmed vendors for additional equipment requests once booth assignments are confirmed. Exhibit booths include a table and two chairs, but you must confirm with the BEC if you need them or it will not be scheduled. You will be charged separately onsite if you do not confirm ahead of time.
Jobbers Moving & Storage
All exhibits arriving and/or departing via freight carrier must utilize Jobbers Convention Freight Services. Exhibitors bringing an exhibit into the show on the move-in date for the event, are also responsible for removing that exhibit from the BEC. The BEC does not allow other freight carriers to deliver or pick up from the facility.
Convention Freight Services
• Pre-registration is required for Convention
- Order form
- Credit card form
- Outbound material handling form
- Freight carrier’s out-bound bill of lading
||• Log onto jobberswarehouse.com/cfs to request your password and register (you will want to scroll down once you are on that page). Provide your name, company name, telephone number and email address - Select your event from the drop-down menu.
- Your password will be emailed to you with the instructions to access and register for Convention Freight Services.
• For shipping questions, please contact Jobbers directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Display Material Shipment
The BEC will not accept conference shipments prior to Tuesday, January 24 (move-in day). Only hand carried items brought in by the exhibitor will be accepted on move-in day.
Also note that wheeled carts on not allowed
on the carpeted areas by the west Exhibit Hall entrance.
Begins January 24, 2023, starting at 9:00 am and must be completed by 4:30 pm to accommodate the Exhibitor Showcase Social. The social will run from 4:30-6:00 pm in the Exhibit Hall.
• The BEC does not furnish extension cords – they are available for purchase at the prevailing rate.
• Trailer parking is limited to the south side of the Parking Lots D and C, adjacent to the BEC. Any trailers parked closer or in lots attached to the building will be asked to move.
• Trailer-based exhibits are not allowed to park or be open for viewing in the east and west lot adjacent to the Exhibit Center. You will be asked to move. See website for map details.
Door prize drawings will be allowed in exhibitor booths. Each exhibitor will be responsible for awarding their own prizes. Participants will have the opportunity to win door prizes on Wednesday and Thursday during the closing general session (3:00 pm, Exhibit Hall A). Participants must be present to win.
Teardown begins at 2:30 pm, January 26, and must be completed by 6 pm. Exhibits will be picked up by Jobbers Moving & Storage and returned to Jobbers’ warehouse following teardown.
Jobbers Moving & Storage will remove all convention freight from the BEC by end of day, January 26. After that point, each exhibitor is responsible for making shipping arrangements to remove freight from Jobbers’ warehouse with local trucking firms.
If your freight requires any special attention (bandings, shrink wrapping or re-boxing) and you haven’t spoken to Jobbers about it, please indicate that request on your Return Shipping Form describing what you would like done and we will accommodate you.
Costs are additional for packaging assitance. They are:
Banding cost – $50 per item
Wrapping cost – $25 per item
Re-boxing cost – Is based on current prices and labor; cost typically does not exceed $25 per item.
Be sure to confirm that you have not left any personal information behind with your freight. These include credit card forms, receipts and other items not intended to be shipped.
Your freight must be left in the booth. It will be transported by the BEC staff to the dock. Jobbers will receive your freight from the BEC facility and return it to the warehouse, where your courier should pick it up.
Please be sure to make arrangements with the trucking firms prior to the conference. It is the responsibility of each vendor to have the freight bills sent to your company. Do not bill the Bismarck Event Center for your freight.