Registration is Open!
- You are not automatically pre-registered if you had a booth in 2022.
- Find your user name and password for our registration system (Augusoft/Lumens). We will send a user name email the week of October 10; we are no longer allowed to send out passwords by email. If you need assistance, please contact us at 701-224-5600.
- Collect all information you will need to process your registration
- Directory Description (15-20 words or less). You can copy and paste into this form.
- Aisle Preference
- Companies you do not want to be located by
- Determine contact person you want to recieve all communication.
- Please note the contact person will not automatically be registered for the conference.
- Vendor booth representatives will be collected with an email prompt in December.
- Also, please remember that booth assignments are not made by the exhibitor, but by BSC. Please use the space provided (Companies NOT located by) to indicate who you DO or do NOT want to be located by. The more information provided the better.
- You can use the Companies NOT located by field to indicate sister companeis you do wish to be by: ex: please place BSC-CE next to or near BSC NECE.
Booth assignments will be sent out on or before December 2.
Spam Alert - Please Read
Exhibitors have been reporting that the they have recieved the following email. Please DELETE or Report if you recieve this message. Only emails from bismarckstate.edu are valid for EPIC in January.
Each exhibit booth includes: 10′ black drape behind booth, 3′ blue drape between booths, one 6′ x 30″ skirted exhibit table, carpet, and two chairs. One (1) 110 volt electrical outlet will also be provided to each exhibit booth; extension cords may be required are will be provided upon request at prevailing purchase rates. A free wireless internet connection is provided per booth. Additional connections can be purched from the Bismarck Event Center.
The EPIC mobile app uses the Guidebook platform, and is downloadable to your iPhone, iPad, or Android. Note the free conference app is not a lead retrieval app, nor does it have badge scanning functionality.
Once Installed, you’ll have instant access to awesome features, like:
- The full event schedule
- The conference attendee list
- Detailed info about speakers, and sponsors
- The exhibitor list
- Attendee gallery
- In app session evaluations
Our 2023 Exhibitor Brochure will be in the mail soon! For a digital copy, please download the digital copy below.
The 2023 Energy Progress & Innovation Conference is set for January 24-26, 2023!
- Exhibitor registrations will ONLY be accepted online, and registration began Wednesday, October 19, 2022.
- Registration information will be available online in August and mailed shortly after.
Check-in and setup for exhibitors is Tuesday, January 24 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
The exhibitor showcase will be open to EPIC registered participants ONLY on Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Don't miss out on our sponsorship opportunities - multiple levels to help you share your company's impact at the conference!
- Standard Exhibitor Booth $900
- Premier Exhibitor Booth $900 + $450 (for 700-900 aisle locations)
Want the latest news? Add yourself to our mailing list!
Please be sure to read the Exhibitor refund policy prior to registering.