Call for Presenters
The Energy Progress & Innovation Conference Planning Committee will be opening soon. If you are interested in presenting at a future conference, please add yourself or your company to our mailing list below.
The EPIC Conference agenda allows for:
- 4 to 8 hour workshop training sessions (pre-conference)
- 1 to 3 hour breakout training sessions
- Presenters are not guaranteed booth space at the conference, nor will the committee save booth space for any presenters. Registration date for booth space will be announced.
- Presentations cannot be used as a deliberate advertisement for a company’s product and must have an educational/informative focus for participants.
- Presentations are selected by committee members that are industry representatives and not by Bismarck State College.
- Presentation topics include but are not limited to: electrical, safety, maintenance, renewables, leadership, etc.
Please contact Bailee at Bailee.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding submissions or the process the committee will use to select speakers.