Call for Presenters
The Energy Progress & Innovation Conference Planning Committee is now accepting presentation submissions for the 2021 conference. Submit your presentation between March 30 and August 28, 2020 and take advantage of a great opportunity to share your experience and expertise with fellow industry representatives. Presentation submissions are due August 28, 2020.
The 2021 Conference agenda allows for:
- 4 to 8 hour workshop training sessions
Scheduled for Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- 1 to 3 hour breakout training sessions
Scheduled for Wednesday & Thursday, January 27-28, 2021
- Presenters are not guaranteed booth space at the conference, nor will the committee save booth space for any presenters. Registration for booth space is available on October 14, 2020 at 8:00 am (CDT), and spaces are available based on first come, first serve registration.
- Presentations cannot be used as a deliberate advertisement for a company’s product and must have an educational/informative focus for participants.
- Presentations are selected by committee members that are industry representatives and not by Bismarck State College.
- Presentation topics include but are not limited to: electrical, safety, maintenance, renewables, leadership, etc.
Please contact Bailee at Bailee.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding submissions or the process the committee will use to select speakers.